SPEEDYRJ45 Category 6A Shielded Feedthrough Plug PGSPDY
***Superceded see PGSPDY3****
SPEEDYRJ45 plugs are designed to simplify twisted pair terminations by allowing the wire pairs to be easily inserted through the plug and out of the front. This ease‐of‐use is now available for Category 6A terminations with this patch cord standard plug.
- Compliant with Category 6A patch cord standard. Also suitable for MPTL terminations using appropriate horizontal cable
- Each plug allows twisted pair wires to be inserted through the body and pulled out of the front to ensure the correct wiring order before crimping
- By pulling the cores into the plug, twists can easily be maintained up to the contacts, enabling fully rated category performance
- Able to accommodate Category 6A with overall cable O.D. up to 7.2mm
- Suitable for inner cores up to 1.2mm O.D.
- Perfect solution for rapid termination; faults and failures minimised; less cable scrap and wastage
- Simple one piece design with no soldering required
- Material: Housing: Polycarbonate UL94V‐0
- Shielding: Nickel‐plated brass
- Gold plating: 1.27µm/50µ”
- 3 prong contact for solid or stranded cores
- Operating temperature: ‐10˚C to 60˚C
Please note that this product is not permitted for sale in the USA