SPEEDYRJ45, SPEEDYRJ11 6P4C Plug PXSPDY11
These plugs are designed to simplify terminations by allowing the wire pairs to be easily inserted through the plug and out of the front. This allows the installer to easily check the wiring order before crimping the connector, minimising waste of time and materials. The contacts are suitable for either stranded or solid cores.
- Each plug allows wires to be inserted through the body and pulled out of the front to ensure the correct wiring order before crimping.
- Contact blades are suitable for stranded or solid wire cores from 22‐26 AWG (0.65 – 0.40mm), with insulation up to 1.0mm O.D.
- Perfect solution for rapid termination
- Faults and failures minimised
- Less cable scrap and wastage
- Suitable for round or flat cordage
- Housing: Polycarbonate UL 94‐V0
- Contact: 50μ“/1.27μm gold plated over nickel phosphor bronze
- Working temperature: 25˚C ̴ 55˚C
- Contact resistance: 30 milliΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: DC 300V, 100 megaΩ min.
Please note that this product is not permitted for sale in the USA