RJ45 STP Field Termination Plug For Cat6a Cable
This RJ45 STP field termination plug for Cat6a cable is the RJ45 plug of choice for time saving, efficient on-site assembly and requires no special termination tools. The fully shielded plug is suitable for all networks, from voice right through to 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
The plug can be assembled on all standard types of solid and stranded cable with outer diameter of 6mm to 9mm OD and core sizes between 22 and 27 AWG (core including insulation up to OD 1.6mm).
A strain relief boot and cable tie is supplied with each plug.
- Field Termination Plug for Category 6A Class EA, with 568A/B and PNO wiring label
- Robust industrial fully shielded design
- Works with solid or stranded cable
- Suitable for use with a wide range of cable outer diameter and core sizes – 6-9mm cable OD, 22-27
AWG cores (core including insulation up to OD 1.6mm)
- Reusable (27AWG cable only reusable up to 5 times)
- No tools required for time saving and efficient termination on site
- Rated for 750 mechanical cycles
Note: not recommended for Category 6A patch cords of 4 metres or less in length
- RJ45 plug: housing: nickel plated zinc-alloy, contacts: 50μ”/1.27μm gold plating over phosphor bronze
- plug cover: ABS
- plug latch: POM
- RJ45 jack: housing nickel plated zinc-alloy
- IDC housing and cover: PC FR
- IDC terminals/contacts: tin plated phosphor bronze
- Earthing plate: SUS304
- Strain relief boot: PP
Instruction Manual: PGSMC_Instruction Manual