PGSPDY3 SpeedyRJ45 Shielded Category 6A Feedthrough Plug for XL Cable
SpeedyRJ45 plugs are designed to simplify twisted pair terminations by allowing the wire pairs to be easily inserted through the plug and out of the front. This convenient termination option is now finally available for plugs with large cable ODs (outer diameters), essential for use with horizontal Category 6A cable.
- Compliant with Category 6A patch cord standard. Also suitable for MPTL terminations using appropriate horizontal cable.
- By pulling the cores into the plug using the core carrier, twists can easily be maintained up to the contacts, ensuring full performance to category rating
- Able to accommodate Category 6A with overall cable O.D. up to 8mm
- Suitable for inner cores up to 1.4mm O.D
- Perfect solution for rapid and accurate termination
- Core carrier allows for quick and easy insertion of large cores
- Clear cost advantage over PCB-based MPTL field termination plugs
- Material: Housing: Polycarbonate UL94V‐0
Shielding: Nickel-plated brass
- Gold plating: 1.27µm/50µ”
- 3 prong contact for solid or stranded cores
- Operating temperature: ‐10˚C to 60˚C
Specification Sheet: PGSPDY3-SPEEDY-RJ45-Cat-6A-STP-plug-for-XL-Cable-PDF-1