100-700 Excel Cat5e Standard Euro Size RJ45 Module
The Excel Cat5e Standard Euro Size RJ45 Module is a high performance, unscreened or unshielded, Category 5e Euromod (25x50mm) RJ45 module or data outlet that is designed to comply with the EIA TIA Standard for enhanced Category 5. Each shuttered module is supplied with a slide label field and space above for the use of self adhesive or further labelling if required.
Easy termination can be made using LSA compatible industry standard tooling.
These white shuttered modules are commonly used for faceplate applications and are suitable for 27mm back boxes when installed with bevelled faceplates. See Part Code 100-712 for the Excel Single Gang White Bevelled Frame or Part Code 100-716 for the Excel Double Gang White Bevelled Frame.
- Category 5e Compliant
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet
- Power Sum Compliant
- One Piece, Snap-in Design
- Built in Slide Label System
- Integral Cable Tie Position
- LSA Style Termination Blocks
- 25 x 50mm Euromod Size
■ 10Base‐T Ethernet ■ 155 Mbps ATM ■ 100BASE‐TX Fast Ethernet ■ 622 Mbps ATM ■ 1000BASE‐T Gigabit Ethernet ■ Token Ring
Excel Category 5e Data Outlets are manufactured and tested to the current Category 5 enhanced standards as defined by the TIA and ISO standards’ bodies. Swept frequency tests are applied to each critical performance characteristic, such as near end cross talk (NEXT) and far end cross talk (FEXT). Both Worst Case and Power Sum Test methods are applied. Actual performance exceeds the required standard by a considerable margin ensuring sufficient headroom for even the most demanding applications.
- Specification: Category 5e
- Wiring Specification: T568B
- Dimensions: 25mm wide x 50mm high x 33mm deep
- Slide Label Dimensions: 17 mm wide x 12 mm high
- Installation Recommendation: Suits minimum of 27mm Back Boxes when installed with Bevelled Faceplate
- RJ45 Jack: Min. life 750 insertions
- RJ45 Jack 50 Micron Gold Plated contact pins
- SIP Housing: ABS 80% + AS 20% High‐Impact UL94HB
- Jack Housing: PBT High‐Impact UL94V‐0 Thermoplastic, 30% Glass Fibre Filled
- IDC Plastic: Polycarbonate Resin High‐Impact UL94V‐0 Thermoplastic
- IDC Contacts: Suitable for LSA compatible tooling
- IDC Contacts: Maximum 200 reterminations
- IDC Compatibility: 22 to 26AWG Solid wire or 24AWG Stranded wire
- NEXT at 100MHz Category 5e 45.3dB @100MHz (Power Sum)
- FEXT at 100MHz Category 5e 30dB @100MHz (Power Sum)
- Operating temperature range: ‐10°C to 60°C
- Storage temperature range: ‐40°C to 70°C
- Humidity: 10 ‐ 90% Relative Humidity
The Excel range of RJ45 data modules includes a Low Profile Euromod (25 x 50mm) and a LJ6C Size (37 x 22mm) that is commonly used in floorboxes. All versions are available in Category 6 Standard.