100-304 Excel Cat6 24 Port RJ45 Patch Panel
The Excel Cat6 24 Port RJ45 Patch Panel is a high performance, unscreened or unshielded 1U 19″ 24 Port RJ45 Patch Panel designed to meet the latest EIA TIA requirements for Category 6 standards. When installed with Excel Category 6 cables and outlets full link and channel compliance can also be achieved.
Each panel offers a choice of labelling with the option to use the screen printed fields on the panel facia or the slide label system or pre printed 1‐96 labelling scheme supplied with each panel.
Ease of installation is assured with ample rear cable management positions and LSA IDC blocks compatible with industry standard tooling. Installation can be further enhanced by use of the rear cable management tray which is attached quickly and easily to the panel without the need for fixings and is supplied with each panel. Cage nuts and mini cable ties are also included with each panel.
- Category 6 Compliant
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet
- LSA Style Termination Blocks
- Rear Cable Management
- Cage nuts and pre-printed 1-96 self-adhesive label kit included
- Backward Compatible to Category 5 and Category 5e components
- Colour: Black
■ 100BASE‐TX Fast Ethernet ■ 155 Mbps ATM ■ Composite Video ■ 622 Mbps ATM ■ 1000BASE‐T Gigabit Ethernet ■ Token Ring
Excel Category 6 Patch Panels are manufactured to and tested to the current Category 6 standards as defined by the TIA and ISO standards’ bodies. A range of parameters are tested in frequency sweeps up to and including 250 MHz.
The panel is also backward compatible with Category 5 and 5e components.
Performance / Specification:
- Specification: Category 6
- Wiring Specification: T568A & T568B
- Port Density: 24Ports Per 1U (44mm)
- Dimensions: 480mm wide x 33mm deep (without rear management tray) x 44mm (1U)
- RJ45 Jack Min life: 700 insertions
- RJ45 Jack: 50 Microinch Gold Plated contact pins
- IDC Contacts: LSA style, maximum 100 reterminations
- NEXT at 250MHz:
- SPEC ‐ 33.14dB (in channel worst pair)
- Actual ‐ 38.87dB (in channel worst pair)
- FEXT at 250MHz:
- SPEC ‐ 15.33dB (in channel worst pair)
- Actual ‐ 22.29dB (in channel worst pair)
The Excel range includes a Cat5e 24 Port RJ45 Patch Panel.