100-071 Excel Cat6 UTP LSOH Violet Sheath Data Cable
Excel Cat6 UTP LSOH Violet Sheath Data Cable is a Category 6 four pair U/UTP unshielded or unscreened, 23AWG solid conductor, copper cable with a low smoke, zero halogen sheath. The cable is supplied in reelex boxes of 305 metres with metre marking from 305 to 0 metre to reduce wastage.
- EC Verified
- CPR Compliant: Class Dca. Declaration Of Performance available on request
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet
- Category 6 Compliant • TIA/EIA 568‐B.2‐1 • EN50173‐1 • ISO/IEC 11801
- 23 AWG Conductor
- Polyethylene Cross Filler for optimum cross talk performance
- LS0H IEC 60332‐1 Outer Sheath with Metre Marking from 305‐0 metres
- Backward Compatible to Cat5e and Cat5
- Choice of Colour Available
Excel Category 6 UTP Unscreened LSOH Cables are manufactured and tested to the TIA/EIA 568‐B.2‐1, EN50173‐1 and ISO/ IEC 11801 Category 6 standards.
Each cable consists of 8 colour coded 23AWG polyethylene insulated conductors. These are twisted together to form 4 pairs with varying lay lengths. The pairs are then formed around a central ‘X’ shaped polyethylene filler. This filler assists in maintaining and enhancing the cables performance.
The printing detail on the LSOH outer sheath, includes the cables part number, specification details and 305‐0 metre marking within each box supplied, allowing for quick and easy measurement of cable installed and the amount remaining within the box.
The Excel range of Cat6 data cables includes options for a screened or shielded version as well as a variety of colours in Low Smoke Zero Halogen sheath, a regular PVC Grey sheath and External Black sheath options.
Excel Category 6 cables are manufactured and tested to the Category 6 performance standards as defined by the TIA, ISO and EN standards’ bodies. A range of performance characteristics are tested upto 250MHz including return loss, attenuation and near and far end crosstalk (NEXT and FEXT) for which both worst case and power sum tests are completed. Actual performance far exceeds the required standard – when tested in isolation and in circuit – resulting in significant headroom for even the most demanding of applications.
As well as providing link and channel compliance with the aforementioned specification – when installed with Excel Category 6 components – the cable is also backward compatible with Category 5 and Category 5e components.
- Nominal Overall Diameter: 6.2mm
- Operation Temperature Range: ‐20°c to +75°c
- Installation Temperature Range: 0°c to +60°c
- Minimum Bend Radius: 4 x overall diameter installed, 8x installing
- Conductor: 23AWG Solid Copper
- Conductor Insulation: Polyethylene
- Standard of Flame Retardancy: IEC 60332‐1‐[1,2] (2004‐07), IEC 60754‐(1,2), IEC 61034‐(1,2)
- Cable Jacket tested to: IEC 62321, US EPA 3540C, BS EN 14582
- Impedance: 100 ± 15 Ω
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation (NVP): 69%
- Cable Weight: 4.10 Kgs per 100 Metres
- Box Weight (305 metres): 13.2 Kgs
- Box Dimensions: 255mm Wide x 415mm High x 415mm Deep
■ 100Base‐TX Fast Ethernet ■ 155 Mbps ATM ■ Composite Video ■ 622 Mbps ATM ■ 1000BASE‐T Gigabit Ethernet ■ Token Ring
Declaration Of Performance: CPR-DOP-100-071-Cat6-LSOH-Dca