100-217 Excel Cat5e Screened F-UTP LSOH Violet Sheath Cable
Excel Cat5e Screened F-UTP LSOH Violet Sheath Cable is a Category 5e four pair F/UTP foil screened or shielded, solid conductor, copper cable with a low smoke, zero halogen sheath. The cable is supplied in 305 metre fast feed boxes and is suitable for installations where high levels of EMI and RFI could be present.
- 100% Aluminium Foil Tape Screen
- Independently Verified
- CPR Compliant: Class Dca. Declaration Of Performance available on request
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet
- Metre Marked 305‐0
- Category 5e Compliant
- LS0H Sheath
Excel Category 5e F/UTP Screened Cables are manufactured and tested to the ISO 11801, EIA/TIA standards for enhanced performance Category 5 cables.
Each cable consists of 8 colour coded 24AWG polyethylene insulated conductors. These are twisted together to form 4 pairs with varying lay lengths. The pairs are wrapped in an aluminium mylar tape screen with a solid 24AWG drain wire and jacketed in a heat resistant PVC or low smoke zero halogen rated material.
The printing detail on the sheath, includes the cables part number, specification details and sequential metre marking.
The Excel range of Cat5e data cables includes options for unscreened or unshielded versions in regular PVC Grey sheath, Low Smoke, Zero Halogen sheaths in various colours and External Polyethylene Black sheath.
Excel Category 5e cables are manufactured and tested to the Category 5 enhanced standards as defined by the TIA and ISO standards’ bodies. Swept frequency tests are applied to each critical performance characteristic, such as near end cross talk (NEXT) and far end cross talk (FEXT). Both Worst Case and Power Sum Test methods are applied. Actual performance exceeds the required standard by a considerable margin ensuring sufficient headroom for even the most demanding applications.
- Overall Diameter: 6.4mm
- Installation Temperature Range: 0°C to +50°C
- Operation Temperature Range: ‐10°c to +60°c
- Minimum Bend Radius: 4 x overall diameter installed, 8x installing
- Conductor: 24AWG Solid Copper
- Conductor Insulation: Solid Polyethylene
- Screen: Al / PET
- Drain Wire: Tinned Copper
- Flame Retardant Test: IEC 332‐1
- LSOH tested with reference to IEC 62321, US EPA 3540C, EN 14582:2007
■ 10Base‐T Ethernet ■ 155 Mbps ATM ■ 100BASE‐TX Fast Ethernet ■ 622 Mbps ATM ■ 1000BASE‐T Gigabit Ethernet ■ Token Ring