CL1100/30 Cablelay Basket Matting to EN13501-1 6mm Black (W)100mm x (L)30Mtr
Cablelay maintains excellent fire safety performance conforming to the latest standards.
- Cablelay Matting conforms to EN13501-1.
- Fire Class – B.
- Smoke Production – s3.
- Burning Droplets – d0.
Official test documents are supported by the material manufacturer and their partners.
The introduction of the Euroclass fire classification to EN 13501-1 now means products sold in each nation have been tested to the same standard. The classification system gives a rating for the European Fire Classification from A1, A2, B, C, D, E and F. For a while Building Regulation accepted both national classes and the new Euroclass fire performance. The latest updates to Building Regulations have seen the removal of the national classes and full adoption of the Euroclasses. Consultant specifications are starting to request the Euroclass B rather than the Class O or national classes.
The national Fire Performance classes were:
- UK – BS476 Part 7 Class 1 & BS476 Part 6 Class O.
- Germany – B1 (DIN 4102).
- France – MI-NF.
- Scandinavia – PII NT036.
- Czech – Brandkenniziffer 5-2.
- Austria – B1 0NORM B38000.
The European Fire Classification test EN13501-1 for Burning Droplets is d0, will not drip.
Reaction to fire, Self-extinguishing.
- Suitable for all category installations
- Quick, clean and easy to install
- Lightweight and flexible
- High moisture resistance
- Euroclass fire classification to EN 13501-1 meets the latest Building Regulations
- Various widths and thickness
Why use Cable Matting?
Cablelay Matting creates a high performance physical barrier which protects cables from protrusions, sharp edges, rough and uneven surfaces, pressure points in baskets trays, potential chemical impurities and water penetration. A large number of cabling infrastructures have to be replaced each year due to flood damage, Cablelay Matting raises the cables off the floor, creating a barrier between them and the water. Cablelay Matting is lightweight, clean and flexible, ensuring easy, speedy installation resulting in time and cost savings.
Cablelay Matting: real business benefits
- Cablelay Matting for ‘direct to floor’ and basket tray
- Protects cables from pressure points and crushing which can damage the performance of a structured cabling system.
- Protects cables from sharp edges, snagging, protrusions and ridges to help maintain the performance of the cables
- Black Cablelay Matting has Euroclass fire classification to EN 13501-1 which meets the latest British Building Regulations
- Also available in LS0H (low smoke zero halogen) and ES (European specification)
- Is ‘closed cell’ preventing any chemical or moisture penetration from the concrete substance
- Is available in a wide range of widths, thicknesses and roll lengths
- Creates a dedicated and visible route way that is lightweight and flexible, so it is easy to install saving time and money
- Any last minute changes to the routeway can easily be accommodated by lifting and repositioning, delivering the project on time
- Can easily be trimmed to length using the Cablelay metre marks
- Rolls are joined using Cablelay Tape which maintains the Fire Standard and prevents joint movement
- 25mm thick is ideal for computer rooms/pan areas with a high density of cable
Fire Safety Performance Documents