Excel Cat5e 24 Port RJ45 Patch Panel
The Excel Cat5e 24 Port RJ45 Patch Panel is a high performance, unscreened or unshielded 1U 19″ 24 Port RJ45 Patch Panel meeting the EIA TIA Category 5 enhanced standards. Each panel offers a choice of labelling with the option to use the screen printed fields on the panel facia or the slide label system or pre printed 1‐96 labelling scheme supplied with each panel.
Ease of installation is assured with ample rear cable management positions and LSA IDC blocks compatible with industry standard tooling. Cage nuts and mini cable ties are included with each panel.
- Category 5e Compliant
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet
- Power Sum Compliant
- LSA Style Termination Blocks
- Cage nuts and pre-printed 1-96 self-adhesive label kit included
- Colour: Black
■ 10Base‐T Ethernet ■ 155 Mbps ATM ■ 100BASE‐TX Fast Ethernet ■ 622 Mbps ATM ■ 1000BASE‐T Gigabit Ethernet ■ Token Ring
Excel Category 5e Patch Panels are manufactured to and tested to the current Category 5 enhanced standards as defined by the TIA and ISO standards’ bodies. Swept frequency tests are applied to each critical performance characteristic, such as near end cross talk (NEXT) and far end cross talk (FEXT). Both Worst Case and Power Sum Test methods are applied. Actual performance exceeds the required standard by a considerable margin ensuring sufficient headroom for even the most demanding applications.
Performance / Specification:
- Specification: Category 5e
- Wiring Specification: T568A & T568B
- Port Density: 24Ports Per 1U
- Dimensions: 480mm wide x 33mm deep x 44mm (1U)
- RJ45 Jack Min life: 700 insertions
- RJ45 Jack: 50 Micro inch Gold Plated contact pins
- IDC Contacts: Suitable for LSA compatible tooling
- Contact compatibility: 22 to 26AWG Solid & 24AWG Stranded wires
- Operating Temperature Range: ‐10°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature Range: ‐40°C to 68°C
- Relative Humidity: 10% ‐ 90% RH
- Panel Material: SPCC ‐ Black Powder Painting Coat Finish
- Plastic Frame: ABS High Impact UL94V‐0 Thermoplastic
- Jack Housing: PBT High Impact UL94V‐0 Thermoplastic, 30% Glass Fibre Filled
- IDC Plastic: Polycarbonate High Impact UL94V‐0 Thermoplastic
- NEXT at 100MHz: Category 5e Specification 43dB @100MHz (Worst Pair)
- FEXT at 100MHz: Category 5e Specification 35dB @100MHz (Worst Pair)
The Excel range includes a Cat6 24 Port RJ45 Patch Panel.