RJ45 STP Field Termination Plug For Category 8 Cable
This RJ45 STP field termination plug for Category 8 cable is the RJ45 plug of choice for Category 8 applications. The field termination design offers time saving, efficient on-site assembly and requires no special termination tools. The fully shielded plug is backwards compatible with Category 6A and performs to Category 8 for a permanent link of up to 24 metres as part of a channel of up to 30 metres.
The plug can be assembled on solid or stranded cable with outer diameter of 7.0mm to 8.5mm OD and core sizes between 23 and 26 AWG (0.40mm to 0.57mm).
A dust cap and wire management bar is supplied with each plug.
- Field Termination Plug for Category 8 permanent link of up to 24 metres
- Compliant with IEC60512-99-001 – suitable for use with IEEE 802.3at (PoE+) applications
- Backwards compatible to Category 6A
- T568A and T568B wiring
- Accepts solid or stranded cable
- Suitable for use with a wide range of cable outer diameter and core sizes – 7.0mm to 8.5mm cable OD, 23-26 AWG cores (0.40mm to 0.57mm).
- No tools required for time saving and efficient termination on site
- Rated for 750 mechanical cycles
- Supplied with dust cap and wire management bar
- Body: nickel-plated die-cast zinc
- RJ45 contacts: 50μ”/1.27μm gold-plated phosphor bronze
- Tape: copper foil