100-275 Excel Office Cat5e Low Profile RJ45 Module
The Excel Office Cat5e Low Profile RJ45 Module has been designed to fit and colour match to the Excel Office Range of faceplates. The curved plate finish and built in labelling fields on the module bring style and enhanced aesthetics to any installation.
This low profile module is a high performance, unscreened or unshielded, Category 5e Euro size (25x50mm) RJ45 data outlet designed to comply with the EIA TIA Standard. Each shuttered module is supplied with a slide label field and space above for use of self adhesive or further labelling if required.
Easy termination can be made using LSA compatible industry standard punchdown tooling. The low profile design also makes this module ideal for installation in shallow dado trunking.
Charcoal grey faceplates are also available in the Excel Office range to suit installations where compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and Part M of the Building Regulations is specified.
- Excel Office Product colour matched
- Category 5e Compliant
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet
- Power Sum Compliant
- One Piece, Snap-in Design
- Built in Slide Label System
- Integral Cable Tie Position
- LSA Style Termination Blocks
- 25 x 50mm Euromod Size
- Low Profile Design – Overall Depth 23.1mm
Please note: Use of plugs which are not compliant with the IEC 60603-7 standard for RJ45 connectors may result in physical damage to the pins inside the keystone jack.
■ 10Base‐T Ethernet ■ 155 Mbps ATM ■ 100BASE‐TX Fast Ethernet ■ 622 Mbps ATM ■ 1000BASE‐T Gigabit Ethernet ■ Token Ring
Excel Category 5e Data Outlets are manufactured and tested to the current Category 5 enhanced standards as defined by the TIA and ISO standards’ bodies. Swept frequency tests are applied to each critical performance characteristic, such as near end cross talk (NEXT) and far end cross talk (FEXT). Both Worst Case and Power Sum Test methods are applied. Actual performance exceeds the required standard by a considerable margin ensuring sufficient headroom for even the most demanding applications.
- Specification: Category 5e
- Wiring Specification: T568B & T568A
- Dimensions: 25mm wide x 50mm high x 23.1mm deep
- Slide Label Dimensions: 17 mm wide x 12 mm high
- Installation Recommendation: Suits minimum of 15mm Back Boxes when installed with Bevelled Faceplate
- RJ45 Jack: Min. life 700 insertions
- RJ45 Jack 50 Micron Gold Plated contact pins
- SIP Housing: ABS 80% + AS 20% High‐Impact UL94HB
- Jack Housing: PBT High‐Impact UL94V‐0 Thermoplastic, 15% Glass Fibre Filled
- IDC Plastic: Polycarbonate Resin High‐Impact UL94V‐0 Thermoplastic
- IDC Contacts: Suitable for LSA compatible tooling
- IDC Contacts: Maximum 100 reterminations
- IDC Compatibility: 22 to 26AWG Solid wire or 24AWG Stranded wire
- NEXT at 100MHz Category 5e 40.0dB @100MHz (Power Sum)
- FEXT at 100MHz Category 5e 32dB @100MHz (Power Sum)
- Operating temperature range: ‐10°C to 60°C
- Storage temperature range: ‐40°C to 68°C
- Humidity: 10 ‐ 90% Relative Humidity
The Excel range of RJ45 data modules includes a Standard Euromod (25 x 50mm) and a LJ6C Size (37 x 22mm) that is commonly used in floorboxes. All versions are available in Category 5e and Category 6 Standard.