Metal POD Box 12 Way
Also known as a GOP Box or Grid Outlet Position this Metal POD Box is a 12 way steel data box with 6C size data cut outs. It is ideal for bringing data to the desk from a sub floor environment, normally using flexible conduit and floor access grommets.
This POD Box has 12 x 6C size data cut outs set in two vertical rows of six with extra depth of 60mm to allow for any extra bend radius required for termination of Cat6a LJ6C size outlets. This box also accepts Cat6 and Cat5e LJ6C size outlets.
There are two 32mm Gland Entries for the connection of 32mm flexible conduit.
- Horizontal oriented 6C cut outs in two vertical rows of six
- Accepts Cat6a, Cat6 and Cat5e LJ6C size outlets
- 32mm keyed gland entry for use with 32mm flexible conduit
- Fast release two screw lid
- Space for ID labelling of each data point
- Pre-fabricated steel
- Colour: Black
- Depth: 60mm
Our wider range of POD Box configurations will accept up to 16 data outlets in one box. The optional configurations available are:
- 4 and 6 Way Horizontal Presentation with 25mm or 32mm keyed gland entry
- 4 and 6 Way Vertical Presentation with 25mm or 32mm keyed gland entry
- 8 Way Horizontal Presentation with 2 x 25mm keyed gland entry
- 12 Way and 16 Way Horizontal Presentation with 2 x 32mm keyed gland entry
- 4 Way 55mm Deep Vertical Presentation with 25mm keyed gland entry