Gel Filled Crimp Connector Kit
KAUDEN™ Professional Gel Filled Crimp Connector Kit with customized test probe and crimping tool.
Used for joining solid core Telephone and Communications wires without the need to strip the insulation. Crimps are filled with sealant ensuring excellent insulation resistance and electrical performance in the most stringent environmental conditions.
Crimps are made from clear Polypropylene to allow wiring to be seen and checked.
Three popular type of crimps supplied, Type 8A (Telsplice) 2 way , 8B 3 way and new One Pair Type 41 tool less crimps
- For joining/splicing solid core telephone and communications wires
- Designed for applications covering aerial, buried and underground construction
- Crimps filled with sealant ensuring excellent insulation resistance
- Also Includes LX424 Customized Test Probe, Crimp Tool and Storage/Carry case
- Quantity 80 x Type 8A 2 Way Gel Filled Crimps (Telsplice)
- Quantity 10 x Type 8B 3 Way Gel Filled Crimps
- Quantity 10 x Type 41 1 Pair Gel Filled Crimps
- Quantity One XT481 Crimping Tool, fits most common crimps
- Quantity One LX424 Customised test probe for 8A (Telspice) style crimps
- All Supplied in plastic carry case for storage