XT484 Network Cable Cutter
the primary use of the cutter is for use with structured wiring cables such as CAT5E, CAT6 and CAT6A Data Cables both UTP and FTP types. Cutting blade helps reduce distortion to inner cordage construction. Helps reduce distortion to the inner cable construction i.e. Foil, Braid, separators, inner cores, insulators and dielectric etc. Also bonus single core stripping function.
Not suitable for working on live or close by to live parts.
Dimension Packed 250x85x20mm
Dimension loose 170x60x18mm
- For CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6A, UTP, FTP and RG Type Co Axial cables
- Fine cutting edge for clean finish
- Helps reduce distortion to the inner cable construction
- Spring loaded jaws with locking pawl to save blade edge and non-slip handle
- Not recommended for mains cables or Coaxial cable with reinforced steel wire