R153001 TREND NETWORKS NaviTEK NT Network Troubleshooter
The NaviTEK NT Network Troubleshooter for active and passive copper networks stores up to 5000 test reports in PDF or CSV format or send over WiFi to your mobile phone or table with the TREND NETWORKS AnyWHERE App.
Versatile networks technician’s tester for troubleshooting and maintenance of active and passive networks across copper cabling, helping to pinpoint and solve networking issues quickly.
As a powerful LAN management tester for installers and IT or facilities maintenance professionals working in any enterprise, residential, campus or industrial Ethernet environment, NaviTEK NT saves money and increases efficiency by simplifying and accelerating network troubleshooting such as incorrect IP configuration, rogue network services and network bandwidth issues using a single multi-function device.
Performs tests for copper cabling and networks, including:
- Display network configuration – IPv4 / IPv6 compatible
- Advanced wiremap for miswires, split pairs, opens and shorts
- Distance to opens and shorts (TDR)
- PoE/PoE detection
- Tone generator for cable tracing
- Ping and Traceroute testing
- Hub blink for port identification
- DHCP client
- Switch detection – 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- User-exchangeable RJ45 inserts
- Support for up to 12 wiremap remotes
- Backlit colour screen