Ideal Networks PoE Pro – Data Cable and PoE Verifier R158004
The new PoE Pro eliminates guesswork when installing, maintaining and troubleshooting networks where PoE is deployed.
Previously technicians had to understand all the various standards, device power outputs and cable lengths to be sure a device will operate successfully.
The PoE Pro identifies the Class of the PoE source and power available to a PoE device regardless of cable length, cable quality or other factors.
- No more trial and error Accurately measure the maximum power available
- Supports PoE up to 90W (PoE++) Test all PoE Classes (0-8) and Types (af/at/bt)
- Identifies the powered pairs Helps to determine PoE switch or mid-span injector
- Verify the PoE installation Pass / Fail indication to IEEE standards
- Extended Power Test Some switches may provide power exceeding their IEEE Class rating. Measure the maximum available power up to 90 watts.
- Plus all the familiar cable testing features of the VDV II Pro
Click below to watch the launch video