Steel Wire Armored Fibre Optic Cable – SWA Loose Tube with LSZH Internal/External Sheath
Available Fibre Categories: OM1 (62.5/125) | OM3 (50/125) | OS2 (9/125)
Number of Cores: 4|8|12 and 24
Priced per Metre.
- Suitable for both internal use as well as external ducts and direct burial.
- The cable consists of a single gel filled tube containing up to 24 fibres.
- Water blocking gel within the loose tube provides moisture protection.
- Aramid yarn or fiberglass wound around the tube provides tensile strength and physical protection.
- Cable jacket incorporates an inner P.E. layer, 0.9mm steel wire armoring and an outer LSZH jacket.
- Steel Wire Armor provides resistance against rodents and crush.
- A ripcord is located under the jacket to facilitate jacket removal.