EAP225 TP-Link AC1350 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point up to 867Mbps Wireless at 5GHz (450Mbps at 2.4GHz)
The Ceiling Mount EAP’s elegant appearance and easy-mount design promote fast
installation on any wall or ceiling surface, and allow it to blend in seamlessly with most interior
decorating styles. The slimline, inconspicuous Wall Plate EAP can be easily installed into any
standard EU/US wall junction box and 86 mm wall junction box.
With IEEE 802.3af/at PoE or Passive PoE, you can use Ethernet cables to transfer both
electrical power and network data, making deployment more flexible and removing the need
to install additional power cabling.
MU-MIMO, Airtime Fairness, Beamforming, and Band Steering Technologies guarantee optimal
RF performance for business-level applications.
- Simultaneous 450Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps on 5GHz totals 1317Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- Supports Seamless Roaming so even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations
- Cloud centralized management and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management
- Compatibility with 802.3af and Passive PoE (PoE adpater included) support makes deployment effortless and flexible
- Secure guest network along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies
- Band Steering Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections
- MU-MIMO means access points simultaneously transfer data with multiple devices, speeding up connections
- Beamforming concentrates signal towards where you need it most, providing a fast and stable Wi-Fi experience
- Schedules can be set so access points automatically reboot and Wi-Fi turns on/off at the times you choose
- Omada Mesh Technology enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range, making wireless deployments more flexible and convenient