TL-SL1218MP TP-Link 16-Port 10/100Mbps + 2-Port Gigabit Unmanaged PoE Switch
TP-Link’s new PoE/PoE+ switches with all 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports supporting the PoE+ standard provides a simple way to expand the wired network while transferring power over the same ethernet cable at the same time. With up to 30 W* per port, TL-SL1218MP and TL-SL1226P can power more high-powered devices such as Access Points, IP Cameras, IP Phones and so on. Moreover, with innovative Extend Mode**, devices can get PoE power supply and data transmission from a distance of 250 m. Priority mode ensures high priority for port 1–8, which guarantees the quality of sensitive applications. TL-SL1226P supports Isolation Mode that divides traffic for ports 1–24 for higher security and performance.
- 16 PoE+ 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports, 2 Gigabit RJ45 ports and 2 combo Gigabit SFP slots
- Up to 250m data and power transmission under extend mode specially designed for surveillance system
- Priority mode for port1-8 to guarantees the quality of sensitive applications like video monitor
- High PoE power budget with up to 30W for each PoE port and 192W for all PoE ports
- Easy to use, with no configuration and installation needed