EAP230-WALL TP-Link Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Wall-Plate Access Point with Gigabit Ethernet Port and up to 867Mbps Wireless at 5GHz (300Mbps at 2.4GHz) *Requires PoE*
EAP230-Wall is designed to meet every network need in environments with numerous separated rooms, like hotels, offices, and dormitories. A device in each room ensures an exclusive, high-speed Wi-Fi connection for every user. 802.11ac wave 2 technology allows multiple users to access the internet at the same time. Speeds up to 1200 Mbps and 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless bands deliver simultaneous high-speed internet access to various devices. The same size and shape as a light switch or power outlet faceplate to fit in perfectly in any room. Equipped with a Gigabit port to deliver the fastest possible wired transmission. 802.3af/802.3at PoE support means there’s no need for extra wiring. Plug in existing Ethernet cables to transmit both power and data to your APs.
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1,167 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds with MU-MIMO.†
- Gigabit Ports: 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports (1× uplink + 1× downlink).
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Private Connection for Every Room: Designed to meet every network need in environments with numerous separated rooms, like hotels, offices, and dormitories.
- Elegant Appearance: Unprecedented thin design with just 11 mm, the same size and shape as a light switch or power outlet faceplate to fit perfectly in any room.
- Easy Installation and PoE Support: Easy-mount construction, compatible with 86 mm & EU standard junction box, and 802.3af/at PoE support.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
|Interface||• Uplink: 1× 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port|
|• Downlink: 1× 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port|
|Physical Security Lock||No|
|Button||LED/Wi-Fi Button, RESET|
|Power Supply||802.3af/802.3at PoE|
|Power Consumption||7 W|
|Dimensions||3.4 × 3.4 × 1.2 in (86.8 × 86.8 × 30.2 mm)|
|Antenna||2 Dual-Band Antennas|
|• 2.4 GHz: 2× 4 dBi|
|• 5 GHz: 2× 3.6 dBi|
|Mounting||Wall Plate Mounting|
|Hardware Watch Dog||Yes|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n/g/b/ac|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||• 5 GHz: Up to 867 Mbps|
|• 2.4 GHz: Up to 300 Mbps|
|Wireless Functions||• 16 SSIDs (Up to 8 SSIDs on each band)|
|• Enable/Disable Wireless Radio|
|• Automatic Channel Assignment|
|• Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)|
|• Load Balance|
|• Rate Limit|
|• Reboot Schedule|
|• Wireless Schedule|
|• Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client|
|• Band Steering|
|Wireless Security||• Captive Portal Authentication|
|• Access Control|
|• Wireless Mac Address Filtering|
|• Wireless Isolation Between Clients|
|• SSID to VLAN Mapping|
|• Local LAN port based VLAN|
|• Rogue AP Detection|
|• 802.1X Support|
|• 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|• ≤20 dBm (2.4 GHz, EIRP)|
|• ≤23 dBm (5 GHz, EIRP)|
|Centralized Management||• Omada Cloud-Based Controller|
|• Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)|
|• Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)|
|• Omada Software Controller|
|Cloud Access||Yes (Through OC300, OC200, Omada Cloud-Based Controller, or Omada Software Controller)|
|LED ON/OFF Control||Yes|
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Local/Remote Syslog|
|Package Contents||• Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Wall-Plate Access Point EAP230-Wall|
|• Installation Guide|
|• Mounting Screw|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10|
|Environment||• Operating Temperature: 0–40 ℃ (32–104 ℉)|
|• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)|
|• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing|
|• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing|