100-297 Excel Cat6 Low Profile LJ6C Size RJ45 Module
The Excel Cat6 Low Profile LJ6C Size RJ45 Module is a high performance, unscreened or unshielded, Category 6 low profile 6C Size (39x25mm) RJ45 module or data outlet that is designed to meet or exceed the TIA/EIA 568‐B.2‐ 1, EN50173‐1 and ISO/IEC 11801.2 Category 6 specifications. When installed with Excel Category 6 cables and patch panels full link and channel compliance can also be achieved.
These outlets also provide backward compatibility with the Category 5 and Category 5e systems.
Each shuttered module is supplied with a slide label field and space above for use of self adhesive or further labelling if required. Easy termination can be made using LSA compatible industry standard tooling.
The compact design allows for fast and easy termination and results in a low profile finish. The low profile 6C module has been specifically designed to fit the cutouts in metal floor box plates and ideal for installations in floor box environments or shallow dado trunking.
This module is not recommended for use with Excel 6C faceplates and does not have an exact colour match – see the Excel Cat6 Standard LJ6C Size RJ45 Module for use with 6C faceplates.
- Category 6 Compliant
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet
- Backward compatible to Cat5 and Cat5e
- Built in Slide Label System
- Low Profile Design – Overall Depth 19.65mm
- LSA Style Termination Blocks
- LJ6C Size
- Overall Depth 28.6mm
- Fits 27mm back box when used with bevelled faceplates
- Colour: White
■ 10Base‐T Ethernet ■ 155 Mbps ATM ■ Composite Video ■ 100BASE‐TX Fast Ethernet ■ 622 Mbps ATM ■ 1000BASE‐T Gigabit Ethernet ■ Token Ring
Excel Category 6 data outlets are manufactured and tested to the Category 6 performance standards defined by the TIA, ISO and EN standards bodies achieving link performance.
A range of performance characteristics are tested up to 250MHz including return loss, attenuation and near and far end crosstalk (NEXT and FEXT) for which both worst case and power sum tests are completed. Actual performance far exceeds the required standard – when tested in isolation and in circuit – resulting in significant headroom for even the most demanding of applications. As well as providing link and channel compliance – when installed with Excel category 6 components the outlets are backward compatible with Category 5 and Category 5e components.
- Specification: Category 6 ISO/IEC 11801 Class E, TIA/EIA‐568B.2‐1
- Wiring Specification: T568B & T568A
- Dimensions: 25.0mm wide x 38.50mm high x 19.65mm deep
- Slide Label Dimensions: 18 mm wide x 10 mm high
- RJ45 Jack: Min. life 750 insertions
- RJ45 Jack: 50 Micron Gold Plated contact pins
- IDC Contacts: Suitable for LSA compatible tooling
- IDC Contacts: Maximum 200 reterminations
- IDC Compatibility: 22 to 24AWG
- NEXT at 250MHz Category 6 42.40dB @250MHz (Power Sum)
- FEXT at 250MHz Category 6 30.50dB @250MHz (Power Sum)
- Operating temperature range: ‐10°C to 60°C
- Storage temperature range: ‐40°C to 70°C
- Operating Relative Humidity: Max’ non condensing 93%
- Housing: High-Impact Flame Retardant Plastic UL 94V-0
The Excel range of RJ45 data modules includes a Cat6 Standard LJ6C Size Module and Cat6 Standard and Low Profile Euromod (25 x 50mm) Size modules. All versions are also available in Category 5e.