Cat5e Solid U/UTP LSZH Grey LAN Cable x305mtr
Combow Cat5e Solid U/UTP LSZH Grey LAN Cable is a CPR Compliant, Euroclass Eca, four twisted pair, unshielded cable designed to support Gigabit Ethernet applications. The cable is supplied in Reelex® boxes of 305 metres with metre marking on the Low Smoke Zero Halogen outer sheath and a usage grid on the box to assist in managing wastage.
This solid copper conductor Category 5e LAN cable is suitable for Primary (Campus), Secondary (Riser) and Tertiary (Horizontal) installations and is compatible with all known EN50173-1 connection systems.
■ IEEE 802.3 ■ 10Base‐T ■ 100Base‐T ■ 1000BASE‐T ■ IEE 802.5 16 MB ■ ISDN ■ FDDI ■ ATM ■ Gigabit Ethernet
- CPR Compliant: Euroclass Eca
- Solid copper conductor Cat5e U/UTP four twisted pair unshielded LAN cable
- Category 5e Compliant
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet
- Suitable for Primary (Campus), Secondary (Riser) and Tertiary (Horizontal) installations
- Reelex® packaging design allows for fast, snag free installation
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) sheath conforming to IEC 60332-1
- Metre marking on sheath and usage grid on packaging to manage wastage
- Backward Compatible to Cat5
- Available in LSZH Violet or Grey sheath
This cable is also available in a Euroclass Fca PE Black sheath for External use only.
All Combow Cat5e cables can be supplied in shorter lengths on reels of 100 metres.
This solid conductor cable in a Low Smoke Zero Halogen sheath meets or exceeds the relevant performance requirements for Category 5e Compliance including:
• EIA/TIA-568‐C.2-1 • ISO/IEC 11801 2nd ed • IEC 61156-5 2nd Ed • EN50173 • EN50288-3-1
CPR Compliance: Euroclass Eca
Combow Low Smoke Zero Halogen cable conforms to the following flame resistance standards:
- Flammability Rating: IEC60332-1
- Smoke Emission: IEC61034
- Acid Gas Emission: IEC60754-2
Mechanical Properties and Construction:
The cable construction comprises of 8 colour coded, polyethylene insulated conductors formed in four twisted pairs of varying lay lengths, with two cores to each pair.
The solid copper conductor is a minimum of 0.51mm and the outer diameter of the sheath is 4.8mm. The NVP is 0.67 (67%) and the box weight is 8.85 Kgs.
- Nominal Outer Diameter: 4.8mm
- Bare Copper Wire Conductor: Nom. o.51mm
- Conductor Insulation: Solid Polyethylene, Ø 0.90 mm nominal
- Sheath: Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH, LSHF, LSOH)
- Operation Temperature Range: ‐20°c to +60°c
- Installation Temperature Range: 0°c to +50°c
- Minimum Bend Radius: Installation = 8 x Overall Diameter, Installed = 4 x Overall Diameter
- Box Weight (305 metres): 8.85 Kgs
- Box Dimensions: 210mm Wide x 360mm High x 360mm Deep
Electrical Properties: at 20° C ± 5° C
- DC loop resistance: ≤ 169 Ω /km
- Resistance unbalance: ≤ 2%
- Insulation resistance (500 V): ≥ 2000 MΩxkm
- Capacitance at 800 Hz: Nom. 43 nF/km
- Capacitance unbalance (pair to ground): ≤ 1500 pF/km
- Return Loss (100MHz): 23.0dB
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation (NVP): 0.67 (67 %)
- Propagation delay: ≤ 427 ns/100m
- Delay skew: ≤ 12 ns/100m
- Test voltage (DC, 1 min) Core/Core and Core/Screen: 1000 V
Electrical Data: Category 5e at 20° C ± 5° C (Nominal)