*** Out of Stock see EBC6****
External Cat6 RJ45 Through Coupler IP67 Rated
This IP67 rated external Cat6 RJ45 through coupler is ideal for connecting two RJ45 leads in an outdoor environment.
Designed for outdoor use on buildings and homes this through coupler can be used to extend any application using RJ45 terminated Cat6 or Cat5e external cables. Common uses include the extension of CCTV, Signage and POE Lighting.
The product is waterproof to IP67 rating and can be used for shielded (FTP) or non-shielded (UTP) RJ45 plugs, with or without boots.
- IP67 rated female to female coupler
- Category 6 compliant connector sockets.
- Backwards compatible with Category 5e
- Accepts shielded (FTP) or non-shielded (UTP) RJ45 plugs
- Unit accepts booted plugs up to 15mm outer diameter. Some snagless boots may not be acceptable
- UL94V-0 flame retardant plastic along with Anti-UV properties
- Designed for outdoor use on buildings and homes where ingress of water may be an issue.
- Suitable for up to 10Gb/s
- Cable Outer Diameter: Min 3mm to Max 8mm
- Length Before Tightening: 136mm
- Length After Tightening: 128mm
- Overall Outer Diameter: 30mm
- Internal Aperture Diameter: 15mm (+/- 1mm)
- Contact Resistance: <10mOhm
- Temperature Range: -40 ◦C to 105 ◦C