Cat6a Inline Coupler
This Cat6A Inline Coupler is a tool-less, butterfly style Category 6A connector used to join, extend, repair or relocate solid core shielded Cat6A or Cat7 copper data cables.
This 180° coupler offers a compact and flexible solution for connecting cables with a wide range of outer diameter and core sizes. It is also backwards compatible for use with Cat6 or Cat5e cables as an alternative to the more common IDC Punchdown Couplers for Cat6 and Cat5e.
- Fully compliant with Category 6A Standard requirements for a consolidation point.
- High performance data throughput easily meets Category 6A data transfer rates at permanent link level
- Quick, easy and reliable tool-less termination with butterfly style levers
- Robust die cast outer casing with screw fixing points.
- Compact design
- Suitable for cables with an outer diameter of 6-9mm, core size of 0.4-0.64mm (22-26 AWG) and insulated conductor outer diameter of 0.9-1.6mm
- Dimensions: 41mm x 26mm x 29mm (approx.)
- IDC Housing Material: PC FR
- IDC Terminals: Phosphor bronze, tin plate
- Housing Material: Nickel plated zinc alloy