Under Desk Power Unit with 2 x UK Sockets and 2 x Switches
To add an inline surge protection unit to this range of desk units see P-PACK-SURGE-1800J
This highly practical Power Pack under desk power unit with 2 x UK sockets and 2 x switches provides individually fused UK sockets in a unit that can be mounted underneath a desk using the integral mounting brackets or using cable tray mounted to the underside of a desk.
The Power Pack offers a low cost, easy solution to providing power to a desk in a way that avoids trailing leads on an office floor.
A 3 pole power input and output means units can be daisy chained together using interconnecting leads to provide more sockets to multiple desks from a single power outlet.
Custom power lead lengths are achievable by using Start Leads ranging from 1 to 10 metres in length or Inter connecting leads ranging from 1 to 3 metres in length.
A range of Socket and Switch configurations are available including units with a master switch or no switch.
Note: Each unit requires a Start lead or Inter connecting lead. Not included.
- Individually fused power sockets
- Individual Switches
- 2, 3, 4, or 6-port plastic body
- Complies with BS6396: 2008
- Tested to BS1363-2 & BS5733
- Upgradeable – plug a 2-way into a 4-way
- Wieland GST18 input/output
- 150mm earth lead to ring terminal
- ’Daisy chain’ from one unit to another
- Master Switch or No Switch options available