HellermannTyton 4 Port POD Box With 24mm Gland Entry
This HellermannTyton 4 Port POD box, also known as a GOP Box (Grid Outlet Position) or FAM (Floor Access Module), is a 4 port distribution point designed to accept Cat6a, Cat6 or Cat5e data outlets.
The POD can be mounted on the concrete “slab” under a raised floor to support grid and consolidation point designs and its’ modern, black Polycarbonate design also complements office furniture when bringing data to the desk from a sub floor environment, normally using flexible conduit and floor access grommets.
The 6C size data cut outs are set in three vertical pairs with extra depth of 60mm to allow for any extra bend radius required for termination of Cat6a outlets.
There is a 24mm Outer Diameter Gland Entry for the connection of 25mm flexible conduit. The internal diameter is 19mm. Delivery time is currently mid June.
- Vertical presentation of 6C cut outs in rows of 2
- Accepts Cat6a, Cat6 and Cat5e LJ6C size outlets
- 24mm O.D. keyed gland entry for use with 25mm flexible conduit
- 19mm Internal Diameter
- Internal cable tie point
- Clear labelling for all ports and the pod itself
- Modern Polycarbonate construction
- 3 mounting holes for permanent screw fixing
- Supplied unloaded
- Colour: Matt Black
- Floor mounting brackets for conduit available separately
Product Dimensions: Width: 48mm Depth: 60mm Length: 215mm