Screed Box 3 or 4 Compartment 90mm Deep
This 90mm deep 3 or 4 compartment screed box is manufactured from galvanised steel and the frame and lid are moulded from high impact polycarbonate (Colour equivalent: RAL7031).
Each screed box has two dividing plates and a screw set included and can be configured to accept three or four floor box plates.
Screed Box Specification:
- Galvanised steel floor box and lid insert, load tested to 740 Kgs
- 25mm and 20mm knockouts to accept flexible conduit
- ABS plastic frame and lid moulded from high impact polycarbonate (RAL7031), load tested to 550 Kgs
- Easy grip recessed lifting handle
- Clamp fixing for fast installation
- Compact design 303 x 221mm floor cut-out
- Clean Earth Sockets available
- Available Depths: 65mm | 75mm | 90mm deep
- Please note the 65mm depth floor box has restrictive cabling capacity
Floor Box Dimensions:
Floor Cut Out: 303 x 221mm
Overall Frame and Lid: 313 x 230mm. Frame Lid Recess: 6mm
Floor Box Depth Plug Top Clearance
90mm 40mm (RCD Compatible)
A range of accessory plates is available to provide a variety of combinations of 3 or 4 compartments of power and data in any one box.
Use Plate Size 185 x 68mm for a four compartment configuration
Use Plate Size 185 x 89mm for a three compartment configuration
Plate Colour equivalent: RAL7035
*Note: Plates in the CF286 and CF287 range are not suitable for floor boxes below 80mm depth due to plug top and wiring clearance. RCD Sockets are only suitable for floor boxes greater than 80mm deep.