Screed Box 2 Compartment 75mm Deep
This 75mm deep 2 Compartment Screed Box is manufactured from galvanised steel and the frame and lid are moulded from high impact polycarbonate (Colour equivalent: RAL7031).
This screed box is available in depths of 65mm and 75mm and is designed to accept two accessory plates. There is also an 80mm Deep designed specifically to accept Twin RCD Protected Sockets (CF291/RCD).
A range of accessory plates is available to provide a variety of combinations of 2 compartments of power and data in any one box.
Screed Box Specification:
- Galvanised steel floor box and lid insert, load tested to 740 Kgs
- 25mm and 20mm knockouts to accept flexible conduit
- ABS plastic frame and lid moulded from high impact polycarbonate (RAL7031), load tested to 550 Kgs
- Easy grip recessed lifting handle
- Clamp fixing for fast installation
- Accepts 2 x accessory plates
- Compact design 266 x 212mm floor cut-out
- Clean Earth Sockets available
- Available Depths: 65mm | 75mm | 80mm (RCD)
- Please note the 65mm depth box has restrictive cabling capacity
Floor Box Dimensions:
Floor Cut Out: 266 x 221mm
Overall Frame and Lid: 272 x 223mm. Frame Lid Recess: 6mm
Floor Box Depth Plug Top Clearance
80mmRCD 34mm (RCD Compatible)
Use Plate Size 185 x 89mm for a two compartment configuration
Plate Colour equivalent: RAL7035
*Note: Plates in the CF286 and CF287 range are not suitable for floor boxes below 80mm depth due to plug top and wiring clearance. RCD Sockets are suitable for CFSB280-RCD and any other floor boxes greater than 80mm deep.