Floor Box 3 or 4 Compartment 86mm Deep
This 86mm Deep standard 3 or 4 compartment floor box is manufactured from galvanised steel and the frame and lid are moulded from high impact polycarbonate (Colour equivalent: RAL7031).
Each floor box has two dividing plates with a screw set included and can be configured to accept three or four floor box plates.
Floor Box Specification:
- Galvanised steel floor box and lid insert, load tested to 740 Kgs
- 25mm and 20mm knockouts to accept flexible conduit ( Note: 64mm deep box only has 20mm knockouts)
- ABS plastic frame and lid moulded from high impact polycarbonate (RAL7031), load tested to 550 Kgs
- Easy grip recessed lifting handle
- Clamp fixing for fast installation
- Suitable for carpeted floors only with standard Frame and Lid
- Clean Earth Sockets available
- Available in depths of 64mm | 76mm | 80mm | 86mm and 120mm
Floor Box Dimensions:
Floor Cut Out: 303 x 221mm
Overall Frame and Lid: 313 x 230mm. Frame Lid Recess: 6mm
Floor Box Depth Plug Top Clearance
80mmRCD 28mm (RCD Compatible)
86mm 36mm (RCD Compatible)
120mm 40mm (RCD Compatible)
A range of floor box accessory plates is available to provide a variety of combinations of 3 or 4 compartments of power and data in any one floor box.
Use Plate Size 185 x 68mm for a four compartment configuration
Use Plate Size 185 x 89mm for a three compartment configuration
Plate Colour equivalent: RAL7035
*Note: Plates in the CF286 and CF287 range are not suitable for floor boxes below 80mm depth due to plug top and wiring clearance. RCD Sockets are suitable for CFB380-RCD and any other floor boxes greater than 80mm deep.