Floor Box 3 or 4 Compartment 80mm Deep RCD Compatible
This 80mm Deep standard 3 or 4 compartment floor box is designed specifically to accept Twin RCD Protected Sockets (CF291RCD). The floor box is manufactured from galvanised steel and the frame and lid are moulded from high impact polycarbonate (Colour equivalent: RAL7031).
Each floor box has two dividing plates with a screw set included and can be configured to accept three or four floor box plates.
Floor Box Specification:
- Galvanised steel floor box and lid insert, load tested to 740 Kgs
- 25mm and 20mm knockouts to accept flexible conduit ( Note: 64mm deep box only has 20mm knockouts)
- ABS plastic frame and lid moulded from high impact polycarbonate (RAL7031), load tested to 550 Kgs
- Easy grip recessed lifting handle
- Clamp fixing for fast installation
- Suitable for carpeted floors only with standard Frame and Lid
- Clean Earth Sockets available
- Available in depths of 64mm | 76mm | 80mm | 86mm and 120mm
Floor Box Dimensions:
Floor Cut Out: 303 x 221mm
Overall Frame and Lid: 313 x 230mm. Frame Lid Recess: 6mm
Floor Box Depth Plug Top Clearance
80mmRCD 28mm (RCD Compatible)
86mm 36mm (RCD Compatible)
120mm 40mm (RCD Compatible)
A range of floor box accessory plates is available to provide a variety of combinations of 3 or 4 compartments of power and data in any one floor box.
Use Plate Size 185 x 68mm for a four compartment configuration
Use Plate Size 185 x 89mm for a three compartment configuration
Plate Colour equivalent: RAL7035
*Note: Plates in the CF286 and CF287 range are not suitable for floor boxes below 80mm depth due to plug top and wiring clearance. RCD Sockets are suitable for floor box CFB380RCD and any other floor boxes greater than 80mm deep.